Friday, June 20, 2008

Tag!!!

I got Tagged By Ranie

Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.


Joys

  • Of course having Zack in my life!
  • Having a job I love...
  • I can finally wear flip flops... Thanks sun i've missed you!

Fears

  • Ok Ok don't laugh but my biggest is the dark! I could probably sleep better with the light on!
  • Losing someone I love
  • Large open Water ( TiTaniC anyone?? )

Goals

  • To be a great wife to Zack
  • Travel and Experience new things
  • One day Owning a business

Current Obsessions

  • Ice Cream! you can never have enough
  • I just started scrap-booking and have been hooked!
  • Reading

Surprising Facts about Me

  • I can move my ears without touching them
  • Can also touch my nose with my tongue
  • I like the taste of shrimp but cant eat it because of the texture

Now I tag: Mindy, Aubree, Ashley, Cali & Emily

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ranie beat you to me, Kami. I did the same tag on Thursday, but if you want, we can still count it as responding to yours too:) Thanks for thinking of me!!

MiNdY said...

Watch out for the scrapbooking! It will drain Zacks wallet! haha! But thats so awesome you've gotten in to it! Endless possibilities!
Ive still yet to get my tag up.. Im sorry. I will get it up soon!