Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How Old Are We Again???

We went for a walk last night (now that it's fun to be outside again) and found the COOLEST playground ever! It was like we were 12 again! It was way fun I mean where was all this stuff when I was in school i bet it would have been easier to go... thats for sure : )

On top of the World



Here we are trying to get down : s


They even had a Teter-Tater( okay I have no idea how to spell that)

This was my favorite! i was laughing so hard I thought I might PEE!
(my feet aren't really that big I had zacks shoes on : )

It wasn't quite as comfortable for Zack ( another reason I love being a GirL:) ) but he was a good sport anyway! Thanks LoVa
Zack showin off his climbing skills
what a hottie!

It's so great to have a such a fun future husband! I love spending all my time with him we always have so much fun!!

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

Saweeet! I wish We had a cool playground like that around our house to take the kids to! Dont ya love summer nights!

Colin and Ranie said...

Awesome. I love that you two still can play around like kids. As you know, we do too. It's fun!