Friday, January 2, 2009

WoW it has been forever since I have updated this!!! Hopefully now that I have my own computer I can keep up better! So for a little update on us...





Here are some pictures from christmas....


On Christmas Eve I got the worst tooth ache I have really ever had!! it was horrible I was up the whole night, and poor zack kept him up with me! You can't really see it in the above pic but my face was really swollen... thats as much as I could even smile!!! so christmas was a bit long for me this year but it was still great! Zack absolutely spoiled me with a new camera and a laptop!


Aubree looked so cute with her belly...





Ellie so off her new Camera






Our very first christmas tree... so cute : )





3 comments:

Cali Hinckley said...

It's so good to hear from you guys!! It looks like you had a fun Christmas with everyone, man I miss you guys! We need to get together before Aubree has her baby (she looks so good and cute by the way). Hope everything is going good with you! love ya!

Emily said...

So sorry about the tooth ache! In my world, all holidays will be completely pain free, sick free & completely relaxing & wonderful. It's going to be my rule:) Love the pictures! Aubree does look cute!! When is it your turn?!?

MiNdY said...

Aww.. I had given up on seeing any new posts from you! Now you DONT have any excuses with the computer! :) I Still love your tree!! You havent taken it down yet have you??? HaHaHa