Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th Of JuLy

Okay I know I haven't been very good at keeping up our blog so I hope these few post make up for that : ) For the fourth we stayed home with the fam to have a BBQ and watch some fire works. It was really fun, like always : ) yeah we wore red white and blue totally not on purpose!!!


Heres my lova and my brother in law Josh... they are always so good to pose for me



and of course my adorable little cousins Brinklee and Gentry. It was so fun to watch their faces as the fire works were going off. I'm excited to have some of my own... but not any time soon ; )




4 comments:

MiNdY said...

Awww.. cute pictures! I couldnt get Cody to wear anything remotely patriotic.. So props to Zack for the red shirt! You guys look so cute matching, even if it wasnt on purpose! I actually try and it doesnt happen. I swear we havent seen you guys FoReVeR! We need to hang soon!

~*Felts~* said...

Uhhh.. so I didn't get a wedding invitation!! Would you kill me if I came to your reception anyway?

Whitney said...

dude where did you find your cute head board thing...with your names i swear i'm extremely handicap when it comes to these things! I dont even know how to change it.

aLySsA said...

That looks so fun! i cant wait to serve food at your guys' wedding tomorrow!