Tuesday, April 22, 2008

aRi * ZoNa

UPDATE: ok so I know I haven't been great at keeping my blog up to date! So here's a little up date on what we have been up to...


Zack joined the Utah Saints FootBall Team! did I mention it's PrO!! that means he gets paid to have fun!!! Not too bad heh ; )


I aBsoLuTleY LoVe to watch him play!!! They had a game this weekend in Arizona so we all loaded up for a RoAd TrIp!!! Around 10 hours is a pretty long time so we made the best of it : )


Let me see your SpeCiaL FaCe :)

Ever Wonder were I get my good
looks from...hmm




Let me see Ya Grill Ya Ya Ya Grill
Can you say sexy... We can : )









For those of you that know me you
know I love funny faces and my brother Tyler wasn't being very cooperative so me and ash took matters into our own hands...literally !!


Okay heres the pics of the GaMe... #21 Thats mY StuD!!! #3 is my brother Mike, #22 is my brother Ty and #8 is PaPa Wiss












Yeah Stretch those legs



#8 the quarter Back.... My Step-Dad

What a tough GuY

Me and the LoVe of my life... I'm so proud of him!!! He is so amazing : ) not to mention HOT... I mean look at him!!

3 comments:

MiNdY said...

HaHa!! I LoVe all the funny faces you guys can make ALL the time! And thats awesome Zack is getting paid to play! BONUS!! You do look pretty studly in that football uniform Zack! You guys are so cute

Colin and Ranie said...

Awesome Kami! Love the pics. Congrats to Zack on making the team. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Emily said...

Hey Kami. You guys make a cute little couple. Looks like you are having fun, just as you should be. How are the wedding plans comin' along?